HIPPIE DECOR. DECOR
Hippie Decor. Decorative Window Valances. Decorative Windows
- Of or relating to hippies or the subculture associated with them
- someone who rejects the established culture; advocates extreme liberalism in politics and lifestyle
- (hippies) flower people: a youth subculture (mostly from the middle class) originating in San Francisco in the 1960s; advocated universal love and peace and communes and long hair and soft drugs; favored acid rock and progressive rock music
- The hippie subculture was originally a youth movement that arose in the United States during the mid-1960s, swiftly spreading to other countries around the world.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
This photo was taken on the outer edge of Christiania (aka Freetown) in Copenhagen. Christiania is home to freethinkers, artists, and "hippies." Art is everywhere - much if which is made from recycled materials.
Mushroom Garden Stakes
This is my contribution to the "365 Days of Polymer Clay" project by tejaesart.
interior decorating software free
country outhouse decor
outdoor chrismas decorations
wedding candles decorations
cupcake decorating for kids
beach theme decorations
decorations kids room