THANKSGIVING DECORATING IDEAS - THANKSGIVING DECORATING
THANKSGIVING DECORATING IDEAS - RUSTIC LOG CABIN DECOR.
Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas
- The expression of gratitude, esp. to God
- fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag
- grace: a short prayer of thanks before a meal; "their youngest son said grace"
- Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. While perhaps religious in origin, Thanksgiving is now primarily identified as a secular holiday.
- (in North America) An annual national holiday marked by religious observances and a traditional meal including turkey. The holiday commemorates a harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621, and is held in the US on the fourth Thursday in November. A similar holiday is held in Canada, usually on the second Monday in October
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
thanksgiving craft 2008
I forgot to get a picture of these before giving them at Thanksgiving, but my MIL had hers up on the fridge when we were there for family Christmas.
I saw this idea and drew around my daughter's hands and feet and cut out all the shapes and the two of us glued them all together. While my daughter decorated with crayons I got her to tell me some things she is thankful for to write on each of the hand/feather pieces. We made three of these and each one had a different set of things (others included crayons, chocolate, family, friends, clementines and broccoli)
LeslieAnne at JoanBrays
This pic shows the living room area at the residence where our TriESS group held our annual Thanksgiving party. Great decorating ideas --- but I think I'll do something different next year.
rustic log cabin decor
moroccan inspired decor
decorating ideas for young adults
wall decoration design