DECORATING TODDLER BOY ROOM. DECORATING TODDLER
Decorating Toddler Boy Room. 2011 Decorating Ideas.
Decorating Toddler Boy Room
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A toddler is a young child who is of the age of learning to walk, between infancy and childhood. Toddling usually begins between the ages of 12 and 18 months.
- A young child who is just beginning to walk
- A quite young human being, typically two to three years old, but can refer to any child that has started walking, up to about four years old, or at the time they have mastered walking; A traffic cone
- a young child
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- Used to express strong feelings, esp. of excitement or admiration
- male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- a friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf with the boys"
- son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
Nanny and Tommy on his birthday
Mom: Oh, here's Nanny and Tommy. They're all happy.
Me: Do you remember anything about how you guys celebrated this time around?
Mom: Ah...it was probably just a barbecue or a dinner. It wasn't anything too fancy. It was probably an inside dinner rather than an outside one. Or maybe we went out. I must say we all do look rather dressed up. That picture behind them is jarring my senses. It's ugly!
Me:Then why did you buy it?
Mom: I suppose it had the colors I was decorating with. And I suppose I must've liked it. It was modern, and it went with the modern room, but looking at it it now, it's horrible. Though in person I think it was a little prettier than it was here.
July 21, 2010
Stinky work at seven in the morning.
I pretty much stood for three hours doing nothing whatsoever but looking around
and occasionally talking..my goodness, what a waste of life.
I ended up staying like half an hour later to play a practical joke with my boss,
but it didn't end up working.
I went home, changed and went BACK to publix to grocery shop with mom,
I came back home, watched tv, ate lunch, began decorating mom's room,
Taylor so kindly brought me sonic,
then I picked up a bunch of kids from church and we went to an arcade,
we ate pizza, rode bumper cars and played games.
I came home, put some more pictures on my picture wall,
and now I'm about to crash. Nightey night flickr
a mirror decor
outdoor christmas decorations to make
table decorating theme
decorative wall vases
tropical fish decor
hawaiian themed party decorations